Thursday, March 15, 2012

FAQ Part III: Money matters

Note: This is the third part of our Parkchester CSA FAQ. For Part 1 (CSA basics), click here. For Part 2 (Farm info, vegetables, and share info), click here.



Part III: Money Matters
What is the cost breakdown weekly of the share?
When the amount due by the end of May is divided by the amount of weeks in the season, the weekly breakdown comes out to less than 19 dollars a week.
How do I make a payment?
Please send checks made out to W. Rogowski Farm or money orders to
Parkchester CSA
Parkchester Station
P.O. Box 799
Bronx, NY 10462
How do I get more information about financial assistance?  How much is offered?
We offer financial assistance on a case-by-case basis. Please e-mail us at parkchestercsa@gmail.com and we will work with you!
Do you accept food stamps?
Unfortunately, we currently do not accept food stamps.

I’m not able to participate this season, but would like to give a donation.
An internet space for making donations to Parkchester CSA is currently being explored. Until then, donations can be sent to the address above.

1 comment:

  1. I sent an email with my application, but I have not heard of anything. Can I pay in person?

    ReplyDelete